Saturday 22 September 2012

Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada lipbalms



Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada lipbalms (€19 - bought in airport)
(L-R Cherry, Raspberry, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Tutti Frutti)

I bought these Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada lipbalms at the airport in Portugal back in April and have been meaning to blog about them ever since.  Designer lipbalms, who'd have thought it? I first came across them back in 2007 when I went on my first ever girls holiday to Magaluf (whoop whoop).  I went for the Raspberry flavour and it was divine.  It lasted me for years and I've literally just ran out.  When I saw the full set this year I just knew I had to have them.

The five flavours in this set are Cherry, Raspberry, Papaya, Passion Fruit and Tutti Frutti.  I love the packaging: it's very bright exotic and just reminds me of holidays.  I've been told they all smell gorgeous too but can't vouch for this myself thanks to my broken nose.  I know they taste delicious though and they leave my lips super soft.  My only gripe with these lipbalms is that the lids are sometimes a little hard to get off.  I spent so long trying to get the Papaya lid off and then just give up because it wasn't budging.  I popped it in the fridge for a while and it seemed to do the trick but it's not ideal.

The colour of the Passion Fruit balm is a bit questionable but it doesn't show up blue on the lips.  It's more of a clear, 'vaseline-style' balm, in fact most of the shades are.  I know the Summer holiday season is over and done with now but if you're jetting off for some Winter sun and see these on your travels, I definitely recommend you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...