Wednesday 10 July 2013

Dr Bronner’s 18 in 1 Magic Pure Castille Soap


Any product that boasts 18 different uses is definitely one that I want to put to the test.  Especially when said product is a super-cheap beauty cult favourite with a host of celebrity fans.  Know what it is yet?  No?  I’d like to introduce you to Dr Bronner’s Magic Pure Castille soap: liquid miracle worked and my new life saver.  I know we live in an age which promotes hydrating cleansers, mattifying lotions and priming potions but you can’t beat going back to basics with a bit of soap can you?   

Dr Bronner’s have been making their famous soaps for the last 150 years and are a household name in the US and are making a splash over in Blighty too.  A brand which upholds the same values now as it did when it first started, these guys have found a recipe which works and are sticking to it.  I’ve been using the almond magic soap for weeks now and I can’t stress enough how good it is.  I mostly use it for cleaning my make up brushes as it makes that tedious job a little easier.  I massage the tiniest amount into my brushes and the make up melts away leaving them squeaky clean.  I use it as shower gel, to wash my face, to wash my hair, my dishes, my floors!  It’s a really good cleaning product for anything and everything.  You can apparently use it to brush your teeth too but I don’t think I’m brave enough to try that yet.

I really don’t think there’s anything that this soap cannot do and at only £4 for a 237ml bottle, it really is a steal.  Actually, I’ve just remembered, it doesn’t remove eye make-up and really stings if you do get it in your peepers.  The bottle does warn you of this but I’m not one for reading instructions and learnt the hard way.  I’ve almost finished my bottle so I need to repurchase soon and I can’t wait to try the other soaps which are on offer.  The peppermint and rose scented soaps have caught my attention so I think I give them a go next.  I appreciate soap might be a bit of a boring topic for some but if there’s any one that’s going to get you excited I guarantee it’s this.

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...