Sunday 25 August 2013

Eyelure Naturalites Eyelashes in 120


Today I thought I would share with you all another of my false lash favourites.  The Eyelure  Naturalites 120 eyelashes were at one point the only lashes I would wear.  I’ve branched out a little now because let’s face it, it’s hard not to when there’s so many fabulous pairs to pick from but the 120 lashes are something I always like to go back to now and then.

They’re very intense and most definitely suited for an evening look.  The lash length alternates between long and shot, creating a spiked effect which reminds me of Jennifer Lopez back in the day.  Another thing to note is that they are really long which might be a little off putting if you’re not used to wearing falsies but if you are then you will find these as comfortable as any other pair.  As you can see from the photograph above, they nearly touch my eyebrows!  They might not be for everybody but I love the way they make me look instantly glam, almost as if I’m channeling my inner J-Lo!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...