Monday 9 September 2013

Manicure Monday 1: CK One Real Nail Polish Strips


As I have so many fabulous nail varnishes and products to show you I thought now might be a good time to do a #manicuremonday series.  I see this hashtag so much on Twitter and pictures of perfectly polished talons really do brighten my mundane Monday mornings so I thought I would bring you my own offerings.  Please excuse my dodgy looking hands and the quality of the photographs but holding a heavy camera in one hand whilst photographing the other is really quite hard.  How do these girls on Instagram take such perfect shots?

My nails are rather long at the minute so I felt it was time I brought out something a little special for the occasion and you don’t get more fantastic than designer nail wraps.  The CK One Real Nail Polish Strips are unlike any nail stickers I’ve ever used.  The graffiti design is so different and something I certainly couldn’t create on my own  They mould well to the nail without the need for any heat and are easily filed into shape with the handy mini file/buffer that comes in the pack.  Applying nail wraps are usually my idea of hell.  I just find them so fiddly and a bit naff but I’m so glad I gave these a go.

I never expect much in terms of staying power with wraps, usually just seeing them as a one night thing, but I’m onto day two and these babies are going nowhere yet.  I’ve chipped one or two on the very ends but these are also the nails that I rushed so I think the moral of the story is to take your time for longer, lasting results.  My only complaint would be that you only get 16 transfers so there isn’t much room for error but overall I can only say positive things.  

Happy manicure Monday to you all!  Send me your links below so I can check out your manis!  My monday happiness levels depend on it! 

GC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...