Wednesday 27 November 2013

Fish plaits and fishtails

Dress - ASOS | Necklance - Primark | Rings - Primark | Watch - Casio

Somebody give me a slap on the wrist please!  After getting into a good habit of blogging every day in October I’ve well and truly undone all of my hard work this month.  It’s almost the end of November and this is my first post!  Oops!  I really need to sort out some sort of blogging timetable so I make time to sit behind my keyboard and write.  I always have so many ideas but continuously let other things get in the way and never get round to blogging.  I really need to work on my time management.  Tips anyone?

Anyway, I wanted to share with you my beautiful new dress.  Let’s just take a moment to appreciate how pretty this is.  Navy in colour with an almost-fishtail shape, it skims your curves in all the right places giving you a gorgeous silhouette.  Even if you aren’t particularly curvaceous the slinky material will cling to your body giving the illusion of more shape.  What more could you want?  The winter floral pattern is perfect for this time of the year and although I glammed up this outfit for a night out I think it will look equally as good dressed down during the day.

I chose to wear my hair in a messy plait to smarten up the boho vibes the dress was giving me.  I didn’t want to look too casual and an up-do is one way to guarantee you look like you’ve made an effort.  I finished off the look with a slick of my new MAC Lipstick, a matte shade named Relentlessly Red, which will be getting a lot of wear over the Christmas period I can tell.  Look out for more outfit posts like these as the party season is almost upon us.  I can hardly wait!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...