Wednesday 24 April 2013

Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloths


It’s sometimes the simplest of things that can really change up and improve your beauty regime and for me, my little saviour is the humble muslin cloth.  Cheap, versatile and extremely easy to use, these little beauties are a staple item in any skin-care savvy girl’s face routine.  I’ve only discovered them in the last year or so but they’re now something I use every day and I’d strongly recommend you give them a try.

What I love so much about muslin cloths is their multitude of uses.  I mainly use mine for removing my make up and cleansing my face.  The perfect partner for a muslin is a hot cloth cleanser as they work really well together to penetrate pores and give the face a deep clean.  Although the cloth feels super soft on your face, it’s actually great at gently exfoliating.  I used to believe the key to exfoliating was to pick the most abrasive scrub I could find and rub it into my skin until it kind of hurt a little bit.  My method was all wrong and I was actually doing more harm than good by being far too rough with the sensitive skin on my face.  Using a muslin cloth is much kinder and achieves better results.  My face feels so soft after giving it the once over with my cloth.

To keep my cloths clean and germ-free I pop them in the wash with my other white stuff around once a week and they always come out like new.  They are super cheap to buy and can be found in most cosmetic stores and baby shops as they’re also good at cleaning up baby puke and dribble (nice!).  I guess it just goes to show how soft they are if you can use them on sensitive baby skin.  My cloths which are pictured are from Liz Earle and come in a pack of two for £4.25.  I like the minty green cotton trim on these ones - it makes them look very cute.  When I have some extra pennies I’m going invest in the famous Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and try it out for myself as I’ve heard so many good things about it.  It comes with a free muslin cloth too.  Any excuse to get a new one eh?

GC.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...