Sunday 16 December 2012

Benefit They're Real! mascara




I’m not normally too fussed about paying loads for wonder mascaras as I always rely on fake lashes when I want to enhance my eyes.  I’ve never used a mascara that really lives up to it’s claims...until now.  Benefit They’re Real! mascara is simply amazing.  It works wonders on my stumpy little lashes, making them longer, fuller and thicker.  This will sound like such a cliche but the first day I wore this mascara someone asked me if I was wearing falsies to which I replied “they’re real!” (cheesy I know.)  At £18.50 this mascara is so expensive but it works so well and I will definitely be re-purchasing it.  My picture doesn’t do it justice and please excuse the black and white tint.  It’s a cop-out but my skin is awful at the minute and my camera loves picking up every imperfection!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...