Saturday 1 December 2012

So claw me


Top - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Rings - Both Primark
Fur Stole - H&M

Bit of a Primark party going on with this outfit but I love it...as does every girl I know!  This is what I wore for my first shift back at my "day job" after coming home from London with a bang :( I don't normally make this much effort for work but I was in the habit of dressing a bit smarter as I had done during my time at the magazine.  For those of you who don't know I had a three week internship at Grazia and in short, it was amazing.  I'll soon be posting about the time I spent there if anyone is interested and wants to have a read.  For me, there's nothing too exciting about this outfit other than my nails, which I haven't stopped looking at since I had them done. Yes they're long and yes they're pointy and yes they are making typing this post almost impossible but meh!  Almost every superstar we know is rocking the "claw" look right now so I wanted in!  New dilemma - what colour do I paint them next?

GC 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...