Sunday 26 May 2013

Luke's big day

 Dress - H&M 
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Very
Bag - Primark

Dressing up on a Sunday is becoming something of a tradition for me.  Tonight I’m making the most of ANOTHER bank holiday weekend (we have had so many lately!) and going out with the girls for a night on the tiles.  Last week I attended my nephew Luke's christening and had such a lovely day/night.  I took some outfit photos to share with you all so it’s about time I post them.  

First of all, please excuse the not so picturesque backgrounds.  I still don’t feel totally comfortable with standing on my own in public and having my picture taken so I snapped these outside of my house before we left for church.  Hopefully I’ll get over that shyness one day and be able to stand and pose loud and proud like a pro-blogger.

Anyway, onto the outfit.  I bought this dress last year from H&M because it ticked so many trend boxes for me.  Neon in colour and with an x-ray see through style, this is my kind of summer dress.  I’d wear it more often if I could but I think it’s one of those dresses that you really remember and I hate to outfit repeat.  I wore it with my new white blazer that I also picked up from H&M and my new shoes from Very which I am in love with so you’re going to see a lot more of these!).  I hope you’re all having a great bank holiday weekend.  I’m off  to go and get ready for tonight.  Ciao for now!

GC. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit! You look lovely :)

    Jade x

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...