Tuesday 21 May 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder


Revlon’s Nearly Naked pressed powder is a great all-rounder in terms of setting powders.  It smooths your complexion, prevents shine and lasts all day, all without giving that cakey ‘she’s piled it on’ effect.  As someone with combination skin (oh the joys of being shiny and flakey at the same time!), I find this powder works well with my skin type, absorbing oil where necessary yet not further drying out my dehydrated areas.

The powder can be worn alone but I prefer to wear it over my foundation as I’m just not brave enough to go without it yet.  I imagine this and it’s sister product Revlon’s Nearly Naked liquid foundation would make the perfect duo for when you want light, none-obvious, coverage.  I haven’t tried the foundation yet but it’s on my wish list as I love the barely-there make up look.  The powder comes in five different colours so you should be able to match one to your skin tone.  I picked the lightest shade ‘010 fair‘ and it’s a perfect match for when I’m going au naturel without any false tan.  This shade is great as it doesn’t have any of those nasty orange undertones which appear when you put the powder onto your face, transforming you into an oompah lumpah.  The colour in the palette is a true shade so it should be pretty easy to match yourself up in store.   

I really like the sleek, white packaging of this powder which includes a mini powder puff and really good mirror inside for those on-the-go touch ups we all need to make during the day.  Unlike most mirrors which are inside powders or palettes, this one is quite large and really clear so you can leave your compact mirror at home.  At £7.99 this powder is very reasonably priced.  I’ve finally hit the pan on mine as I’ve been using it every day so it’s definitely time for a repurchase!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...