Saturday 30 March 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist


Again this is another product that made it’s way into my basket due to me being unable to refrain from buying anything with the word NEW on it’s packaging.  But I am so glad that this little beauty caught my eye because it’s such a welcome addition to my beauty regime.

Simple’s Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist is described as the perfect blend of ingredients (lotus flower being the main one) to rehydrate and give your skin an instant boost.  It’s the perfect remedy for dull looking skin and can even be used over the top of your make up.  This product caught my eye as it reminded me a lot of MAC’s Fix + spray that I’ve heard so much about.  I’ve wanted to buy it for sometime now but just can’t bear to part with the money for it unless I know it does some good.  

I say this without using Fix + but Simple’s version seems like a great little dupe for it with a much more friendly price tag.  I tend to use it first thing on a morning before make up to really wake my skin up and get my face ready for the day.  It also comes in handy mid-afternoon at work when I’m having a little lull and need a refreshing pick me up.  It sprays just the right amount of mist on your face so it sinks in quickly and doesn’t look too wet or shiny.  I love to use it after I’ve done my make up too because it stops it looking too ‘cakey‘ and gives a natural dewy effect.

I really can’t speak highly enough of this product but being the beauty junkie that I am, I’m still tempted by MAC’s Fix + and would be interested to see if it’s any better or does anything different to this.  What do you think?  Has anyone out there tried either products and prefer one to the other?

GC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...