Saturday 5 January 2013

Models Own Dancing Queen


As soon as I saw the Models Own Glitterball Collection I knew I needed Dancing Queen in my life.  Green is my favourite colour so I was instantly attracted to this polish.  As with most glitter varnishes I found it best to dab this onto my nails rather than paint it on.  The chunks of glitter transfer onto the nail better that way and it's easier to build up the colour.  I layered this over OPI's Don't Mess With OPI and applied two coats and a top coat to get this look.  I think you could wear it alone but it would take around three to four coats to achieve anything near opaque.  I really like this polish and it was one of my faves for the festive season.  My only gripe is that it doesn't contain much green glitter - it's a lot more blue and golds.  Other than that, it's a must have for any fellow glitter lovers!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...