Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year at Butlin's - NYE Take Two


Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Xmas present (possibly New Look?)

Okay so this is my unplanned New Year’s Eve outfit after deciding against going glam at Butlin’s (see prev post for more info).  It’s not as dressy as I would have liked for NYE but it suited where I was and who was around etc and what else can you do when you don’t have your wardrobe with you?  

The dress is a friend’s and it’s Topshop from a few months ago so I doubt it will be still be in.  This outfit was really rushed and last minute so I didn’t really put much thought into my hair and just shoved a few grips in so I’m not crazy about it.  As with any monochrome numbers, I always find a slick of bright lipstick works a treat and so I wore Nicki Minaj for MAC Pink Friday.  Regardless of the outfit drama I had a really great NYE and surprisingly didn’t feel too zombie like the next day!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...