Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year at Butlin's - Night One


Peplum top - Primark
Disco pants - American Apparel
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots (no harness)
Necklace - New Look
Rings - Primark
Nails - Essie Beyond Cozy

I will start by saying Happy New Year and thank you for reading my first post of 2013.  I hope you had a good one... I know I certainly did!  I went to Butlin’s with my boyfriend and friends and had a fantastic time.  Think what you like about the place (I know a lot of people think it’s very uncool) but I love it.  Me and my family go almost every year and we always have a great time no matter what our age.  This is what I wore for drinks and (party) dancing the first night.

I love my new American Apparel Disco Pants!  I’d wanted them for ages but couldn’t bear to part with the money so when Santa offered to get me them I thought why not?  I know I will be wearing them with everything over the coming months so you will see them featured in a lot in future posts.  After taking these pics I noticed my boots didn’t really go with the outfit so I changed them.  I put mosts of my outfits together using ‘trial and error’ and I think it’s the best way to see if things work.

As for hair and make up, I thought I would change it up and wear my hair poker straight for once.  I hardly ever do this but I love the way it looks when I do, especially with some vampy dark lipstick.  New Year’s resolution maybe: more straight hair?

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...