Tuesday 15 January 2013

Real Techniques Stippling Brush


One beauty lesson I’ve learned over the years is that your make up is only as good as the tools you use to apply it.  Yes I know that brushes aren’t always essential; a smokey eye can look just as good smudged in with a finger and lipstick can be applied without a lip brush.  However there’s one brush that is a must-have and that’s a good base brush.

I introduce to you the Real Techniques Stippling Brush.  Designed with flat-headed bristles to buff away all imperfections, this is my foundation brush of choice.  I really can’t rave about it enough.  I move the brush in circulation motions across my face and it distributes my foundation smoothly and evenly.  I’m left with no pesky brush marks on my face and an overall polished complexion!  It can be used to blend in other liquid and cream products too such as cream blusher or highlighter.

Real Techniques brushes were designed by MUA and super-blogger Samantha Chapman from sister-ran blog Pixiwoo.  They’re perfectly priced and relatively cheap considering how much you can pay for some brushes.  For example, MAC’s stippling brush costs a whopping £32.50 so the Real Techniques brush really is a steal.  I’d definitely recommend trying it to see the results for yourself.  I was really impressed and can’t wait to try some of the other brushes in the Real Techniques range.  I’ll keep you posted!

GC.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...