Wednesday 30 January 2013

Models Own Grace Green




Another Models Own polish from my ever-growing collection!  Don't you just love this brand?  I really don’t need another green nail varnish.  I think I have every colour from the green-scale well and truly covered by now so I should maybe mix it up a little.  It is my favourite colour however and I’m always so drawn to it.  I just can’t help it!

Grace Green is a sage/olive shade of green and the perfect colour to wear at this time of the year when you want to start adding a touch of Spring to your outfits.  Like most Models Own polishes this was fine after just one coat but looked loads better with two.  I think this polish looks fab worn alone but would also be a great base for nail art.  My friend Katie is a dab hand with a dotting tool so I think I’ll ask her to give me a mani with this polish.  Make sure you check out her blog here.  If you’re as gaga for green as I am then I would definitely recommend this polish as I haven’t seen a colour like it anywhere else.   

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...