Saturday 8 June 2013

Avon Eyeshadow Primer


I’m no eyeshadow expert.  In fact, I’m pretty hopeless with the stuff and often end up looking more like a sad panda than a screen siren when I attempt a smokey eye.  One thing I do know however, is that the first step to successful eyeshadow application is a good base and I think I’m on to a winner with Avon’s Eyeshadow Primer.

This tiny little pot of joy brings me so much eyeshadow happiness.  Applied to clean eyelids, this product absorbs any oily residue which can cause your colour to crease and creates a smooth canvas for your shadow.  A little slick of this, and I literally mean a smidgen as it blends out really well, and my eyeshadow not only looks brighter but it lasts longer too.  I used it for the first time before a big night out to create a golden smokey look.  It really brought out the colour of the shadow making it shimmer and pop.  Many hours and many cocktails later, I stood in front of my bedroom mirror to examine the damage.  My hair resembled a bird’s nest (too much whipping it back and forth) and my foundation had caved under my disco induced sweat, but low and behold my eyes were perfect.  Not a smudge in sight and still as bright as when I left the house.  I was amazed.

Whether you do or don’t use an eyeshadow primer already, you should definitely give this one a go.  Like I said, I’m a newbie when it comes to creating perfect eye looks but this has really improved my application.  You can buy it online for £7 but I seem to remember picking it up a little cheaper from the brochure so it would be well worth a look at one first.  We all know an Avon lady right?  If not, let me know and I can put you in touch with one as I know a load of girls who are on commission for selling the stuff.  Am I?  No, they’re not paying me.  I just love this primer so much I would rave about it all day for free.  Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.

GC.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...