Friday 4 October 2013

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask


And the award for the longest name for a hair mask ever goes to...this!  I’m a sucker for anything containing argan oil so you can imagine my excitement when I came across this hair mask whilst flicking through the pages of the Avon catalogue.  Did I really need another hair product?  No.  But when it costs £3.50 allowances can be made.  Avon has quite a wide range of argan oil products so it may be worth a look if you’re wanting to try the ingredient but don’t want to break the bank by purchasing the ever-popular yet super expensive Moroccan Oil.  FYI, I’m yet to part with my money for this holy-grail product.  I do expect to cave and try it eventually but so far I have stayed strong.

Although the instructions advise you to smother your hair in this Avon mask after shampooing, I personally like to do it before so I can ensure I get all product residue out.  There’s nothing worse than your hair looking greasy and lifeless because you haven’t washed a product out properly!  I’ve been using it once a week and love how silky soft and conditioned my hair feels afterwards.  It came in handy last week when I needed to get out the masses of backcombing which was done to achieve my birthday beehive.  After 5 minutes of chilling in the tub whilst the mask soaked into my hair, I was able to wash and comb my locks without any tears or tantrums.  Ideal.

Okay so the results may not be as luxurious or as visible as what you’d get more with a more expensive mask but I like that because I can use it without feeling guilty.  Does anyone else feel that too?  I spend a lot of money on pricey wonder products yet I’m reluctant to use them as I don’t want them to run out.  Please tell me I’m not the only one with this strange beauty habit?  I’m almost at the end of my tube now but I will definitely be adding another when I place my next Avon order!  Does anyone else have any favourite Avon gems that I should be adding to it?

GC.

2 comments:

  1. I've just ordered this on a whim, excited for it to come now. I definitely agree with the feeling guilty using expensive products xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased I'm not the only one! I'd probably need to buy a lot less if I just used more of what I have! Hope you like the hair mask :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...