Thursday 17 October 2013

Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat


I was intrigued when I came across this nail care product from Butter London.  Foundation?  For your nails?  I was well and truly bemused.  Upon further investigation I found it was in fact a base coat.  Designed to prep and prime your nails for any colour and texture, this nude coloured formula gives a matte finish which enables your polish to glide on effortlessly.  

The bottle says you can wear this alone but it’s a little too sheer for my liking.  I prefer my nails to look a little more ‘done’ whereas this gives a natural look with a dull shine and barely any colour coverage.  It’s such a good idea to compare the product foundation as it essentially does the same job, just not on your face.

My manicure lasts a lot longer when I use this base coat, which is now religiously as I won’t paint my nails without it.  I’ve not experienced any discolouration or stains since using it and I’ve put a lot of deep, dark colours to the test.  Even my navy blue didn’t stand a chance.  I am very impressed. 

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...