Saturday 19 October 2013

What I Bought: The Fashion Edition

Red Primark Jumper £14, Black Primark Jumper (£10), Grey Bag (gift), 
Black Primark Chelsea Boots, ASOS Albert Ankle Boots (£40)

I really enjoyed writing about my latest beauty haul last week so thought I would show you what fashion picks I’ve bought lately.  There’s not much to show you, only a few items, but I thought I would share anyway.  

The first item which fits right in with the rest of my Autumn wardrobe is this dark red/berry coloured woolen jumper.  It’s from Primark like most of the items in this post but I think they do knits very well.  Affordable yet decent quality, I will be buying a lot of these type of jumpers in the coming months.  I’ll be wearing this over a buttoned up shirt with slim fit trousers.

Another jumper from Primark but this time a fluffy black number.  I’ve worn this loads already and it featured in one of my outfit posts too (see here).  It’s just so warm and looks great whether it’s paired with jeans or a skirt.  It comes in an array of different colours so I think I’m going to invest in the white one too!

The grey bag was actually a birthday gift but I couldn’t leave it out of this haul as it’s just too gorgeous.  The colour is a true elephant grey and just the right size for my day to day essentials.  I’m a terror when it comes to bags.  I always get stuck in a rut and forget to change up my arm candy so I’m glad this new little love has come along to add some variety.

Oh dear.  Not one but two pairs of black boots.  I think you will agree that they are completely different though and you can never have too many pairs of toasty footwear in the winter can you?!  The chelsea boots are from Primark and were a steal at only £10.  I always worry that I’m not cool enough for this style of boot but the detailing on the toecaps adds a girly touch and suits my style down to the ground.  The second pair are from ASOS and are my favourite thing from this haul by far.  The heel is perfect for adding a bit of height yet comfortable enough to wear all day if you’re on your feet.  A cute pair of frilly socks look great with these boots as you can see them peeking through the cut out sections.  Super cute!

GC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...