Wednesday 23 October 2013

Would You Rather? | The Makeup Tag


I really enjoyed doing my 50 Facts About Me post the other day so when I saw the Would You Rather Makeup tag I knew I wanted to give it a go.  I love playing Would You Rather.  I always play it with the girls at work as a boredom buster but the topics we discuss aren’t very “blog suitable” should we say?  So here is my makeup tag instead.  If you have a blog then why not give it a go?  If you don’t then let me know in the comments what you would rather...  


Q:  Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

A:  I think I would definitely have to lose my palettes and eyeshadows because I don’t have many in my collection and I could easily replace them.  If I lost my lipsticks, glosses, etc then half of my makeup would be gone.  I thought I’d lost my makeup bag once.  It was awful!  I was in tears until I found it!

Q:  Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?

A:  Oh that’s a hard one.  I love long hair but hate it when it’s in bad condition and in desperate need of a cut.  I don’t think I suit short hair but then if I did cut it short it would always grow back.  I think I’d rather short hair than long scraggly locks.

Q:  Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

A:  Ask me this 3 years ago and I would have said pink every time.  Pink blusher was my make up staple but looking back at old photos I definitely used to overdo it!  Nowadays I much prefer a subtle coral cheek, especially when it’s got a nice shimmer on top.

Q:  If you had £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make up?

A:  I love both so I think I would have to split the money.  I wouldn’t necessarily split it equally but I would like to get a mix of both fashion and beauty.  Imagine what I could get with £1000!  *Daydreams...*

Q:  Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

A:  I’d definitely rather apply eyeliner as lipstick.  I’m not afraid to experiment with dark colours on my lips so would prefer to rock a gothic look over looking like a pink-eye victim.

Q:  Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

A:  We don’t have Sephora in the UK so I would have to pick MAC.  I’ve heard Sephora is a beauty treasure trove though so I’m desperate to visit.

Q:  Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

A:  Oh this is easy!  I’d pick one eyeshadow colour.  I don’t wear eyeshadow on a daily basis but I can’t live without my lipstick.  I love buying and trying new colours but if I did have to stick to one shade of lippy it would be a classic red.

Q:  Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer or Summer clothes in the Winter?

A:  I don’t really know?!  I love Winter clothes but can’t stand being too hot so would hate to wear them in Summer.  Similarly I wouldn’t want to freeze by wearing skimpy clothes in Winter.  That’s too hard!  Next question please?   

Q:  Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

A:  I’d pick dark nails all year round.  Don’t get me wrong, I do love bright, bold colours but I think dark nails always look a little bit chicer and fit in whatever the weather.

Q:  Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?

A:  I think you know the answer to this one!  I love my lip products. They always have my back and I always have theirs ;) 

Q:  Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

A:  Definitely a messy bun!  I love a good old messy bun.  There’s something about them which look sophisticated and dressed but stylish and relaxed at the same time.  I look like a plain Jane with a ponytail.

Q:  Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

A:  I can’t bear the thought of long unpainted nails.  They make me cringe!  Therefore I would have to pick nail polish.  I can live without lipgloss if it means I get a manicure.

Q:  Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

A:  I’m actually giggling at the thought of me with a pair of heavy black Scouse-brows!  However, I would have to pick that option instead of shaved eyebrows.  My brows are quite thick and I hate it if I accidentally wax them too thin so the thought of me with none at all is terrifying!

Q:  Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

A:  Okay so I know I said earlier that I would pick polish over lipgloss but if I had to sacrifice my whole makeup bag I would be saying bye bye to painted nails.  I just can’t imagine a life without makeup.  I know that sounds really sad but I get so much joy from putting on a full face and making myself look different.  I feel so much more confident with a slick of lipstick or a smoky eye.  I would just have to keep my nails very short and neat.     

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...